Sunday, May 12, 2013

~Kiss it Bishes~



Please pardon the venting for anyone that may read, toxic material to immediately follow the outfit material so you may want to stop there if you do not wanted to be offended....

~Body~
Shape:   Qweenie's Custom Shape
Skin:  Izzie's - Asia Skin peach DB
Eyes:  poetic colors - grey sky
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/  Fay Mesh Hair - Crystal pink
[label mode] Hamby teeth

~Makeup~
.Pekka. Vintage Cat eyeliner ONLY
-Belleza- Eyeliner 5

~Outfit~
1 Hundred. Little Things Top. Top. White
 1 Hundred. Little Things Skirt. White
 [1A] Devil's Finger - white
TEN"10 Megas boots

~Accessories~
[whatever] Gasmask - white [BLACK]
[whatever] Nina Collar - white - S [BLACK]
<-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Inner & Outer) Studs - Basics
.Pekka. Juicious Unisex Piercing - F - Nose - SILVER
 AVZ ~ Arm Sewing Piercing
MG - Bangle - Ramona 77 - Large - L
MG - Bangle - Ramona 77 - Small - R

KISS IT BISHES....I have forever given up my SL to be there for everyone I know, need an ear I'm there, need a shoulder I'm there, need anything I'm there, but it seems it was a one way road.  When my world begins to spiral out of control the room is empty and void of every soul.  So keep you bitching and whining and self centered bullshit to yourself....I'm done.  Any thing that was there is gone find a new shoulder.....a new ear....a new girl to take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment