Wednesday, September 04, 2013

~Scrub My Soul~


BIG NEWS!!!!  I've gotten setup up to blog for one of my favorite stores because their stuff is dark and quirky I think.....alot like me :P  Drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee   Thank you SCRUB for accepting me as one of Scrub's Angels.  I look forward to working with your wonderful attire and accessories in the future.

But for now this post is all about this mesh zipper tube top and leggings.....they are phenomenal.  I snuck on some of Pekka's newest accessories to make everything come together and am totally loving this rocker girl look.

Hugs and kisses xoxox

~Body~
Shape:   MukaM Custom Shape
Eyes:   [Crash Republic] Melanie Eyes - light gray
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
DeeTaleZ Prim Teeth with tongue - NEW
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Melissa Mesh Hair - Lemon tea @ The Arcade Event
Nails:   Mstyle Perfect Hand - Short v1.12
~Makeup~
[AddiCt] Von D Makeup(w/beauty mark)
 Exile: Insomnia
Corvus : Thinner upper eyeliner
~Outfit~
...::: Scrub :::... Just a Little Black Leather - NEW @ Stalkerazzi
 ...:::Scrub:::... Histrion Leggins Rose Gold - NEW @ She & Him
 ~Sassy!~ Easily Corrupted top 3 - black
Lucien.Marcelo // BLACK RAMONES BOOTS
~Accessories~
.Pekka. Geni Diamond Pelvis Piercing - Female - [Gold] - NEW
.Pekka. SeaStar black ring - Black [Casual] - NEW @ Mes Brics a Bracs
.Pekka. Spiked Collar [Black Metal] - NEW
Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercings
! ellemeno ! clean glasses - black w/ bow
(Milk Motion) word ring - love - gold RARE - NEW @ Chapter Four
Izzie's - Hole Bangle

No comments:

Post a Comment