Saturday, January 31, 2015

~A Diff Kind Of Cinderella~


I absolutely adore the latest store release from Remarkable Oblivion.  I also have to give a big big thank you to Blair for having me back in the blogger group.  I was sweating it pretty hard that I wouldn't get renewed but now I can relax and enjoy the gorgeous creations again.  I will be doing another post with the Yasum body suit because it is also amazing but I had an idea for the wings and unfortunately didn't allow for a frontal shot.  Please Please zoom in and take a look at .aisling.'s releases for enchantment as well, huds as always to change all the colors and detail that is out of this world.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1

~Outfit~
Yasum*Thief Body*MB*GRUNGE - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
.aisling. Enchanted Roses Heels {Black} - NEW @ Enchantment

~Accessories~
RO - Eternity Wings - Carnal - NEW
.aisling. Endora Bracelet - NEW @ Enchantment
.aisling. Endora Hand - NEW @ Enchantment

No comments:

Post a Comment