Sunday, February 15, 2015

~Attic Treasures~


I just love this skin from Essences, the whole thing makes me feel just cute and way creepy.  The face shape can be bought at the Creepy/Kawaii Fair with the skin.  I will say that I changed the body but the head and face shape are 100% the original purchasable shape.  I also want to mention the PUNCI nails, they are a great fit for slink hands, for once I did not have to edit them at all!!!!  You get a ton of color options and ring options with them as well so go and get some for yourself.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   Essences [Salt] pale01 - NEW @ Creepy/Kawaii Fair
  Hair:  [^.^Ayashi^.^] Kagami hair - NEW @ With Love Fair
Essences {Salt / Pepper} shape - NEW @ Creepy/Kawaii Fair
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
PUNCI . My Square Nails . 10 . Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1

~Outfit~
LUST - MyCasualTop - FUCK - NEW
:FY: Dita Skirt - NEW @ Burlesque
.HW. Inked Love -Heels- (white) - NEW @ With Love Fair
 
~Accessories~
.Identity. Body Shop - Guenkyo [Fresh] - NEW @ Cosmetic Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment