Sunday, May 24, 2015

~All Of Me~


It's been awhile since I've put more than details on the items used in my post, but this particular one really evoked emotions so I felt like expressing them, that is after all what I started this entire blog for.  As simple as this photograph is I can't help but smile because it encompasses all that he and I are over the last couple of years.  It's relaxing, soft and sexy as hell, I feel safe in his embrace without overpowering my character.  I love you Mine.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:   -Belleza- Claudia Uber SK 1 - NEW @ Uber
Hair: little bones. Crimson - NEW @ N21
-Belleza- Venus Mesh Body
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Gesture 
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High

~Outfit~
[White~Widow] Midnight in Paris - NEW @ Shiny Shabby


~Pose/Prop~
N4RS Pool Float - MF - NEW @ The Men's Dept

No comments:

Post a Comment