Saturday, September 05, 2015

~Coven~


I got all my ladies together for this one for a change \o/  We are blaming Muka for this one though along with most everything honestly, because she found the ad for this LiViD gacha that sucked me dry.  All three of us are wearing dresses from the machine, Muka and I are both wearing satchels and shoes as well.  Once we got the outfits together I said ok we need a creepy house and I had the perfect setup with DRD latest set for the Arcade this round.  I took longer looking at all the detail then I did to decorate its all amazing.  So go get your gatcha on! 

And to my peoples.....I Love You ♥

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Outfit~
LiViD : Coven Uniform_Thursday - NEW
 *MUKA* Garter Socks - NEW @ Chapter 4
LiViD : Coven Boots_Madison - NEW

~Accessories~
-Pixicat- Bastet.Sphynx (Hold1) RARE - NEW @ Arcade
LiViD : Coven Satchel_Hocus Pocus - NEW
 
~Decor~
DRD Mystery mansion RARE - NEW @ Arcade
DRD MM attic junkpile - NEW @ Arcade
DRD MM porch bench - NEW @ Arcade
DRD MM noose - NEW @ Arcade
DRD MM creepy doll - NEW @ Arcade
DRD MM wiccan pentagram - NEW @ Arcade


No comments:

Post a Comment