Monday, August 26, 2013

~Quiet Contentment~


This episode is all about newness :P  Yes I like to think of my SL life as a soap opera on some days because there can be so man similarities, but I have decided to take the advice of my life guru Ride and just freaking relax.  Enjoy what you have for what it is and waller in it.  KISS....Keep It Simple Stupid.  I may have paraphrased some but I think I got his point either way. 

So lets start out with the beautiful piercings once again from PEKKA.  One of the few stores that i love the gold versions of her accessories.  They are fabulous and go with everything, I've had them on for about a week and they haven't moved.  I also have the lovely vest and skirt set from Miss Choovio, I was thrilled to find that my Lola's worked with this with minimal resizing on my end.

Big thankies to you ladies for the lovely work and to Ride for keeping me straight once again.  Kisses and hugs xoxox

~Body~
Shape:   CuntieCake V2.3 Custom Shape
Skin:  [PF] Harley <Ivory>
Eyes:  .ID. Twinkle Eyes - Green
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
DeeTaleZ Prim Teeth with tongue - NEW
[MANDALA]Tunnel Stretched Ears-Omimi 
Hair:  ::Exile:: Crazy in Love:Marone
Nails:   -UtopiaH-  Mess Rings in Gold - Long Nails 
 
~Makeup~
[PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Ivory> - Nude
 
~Outfit~
Miss Choovio - Skirt Romy blue M - MC2013 - NEW
Miss Choovio - Vest Romy blue M - MC2013 - NEW
*MUKA* ColdShoulder Beige Top
Maitreya Radical Boots * Suede Chamoisee
 
~Accessories~
.Pekka. Missy Chest piercings [Gold] - NEW
.Pekka. Radioactive Unisex Piercing - GOLD - NEW
[EY:NO] Mess Bangles  (L) gold

No comments:

Post a Comment