Tuesday, November 19, 2013

~All Aboard~


ALLLLLLLL ABBBOOOARRRDDDDD THE SHOE TRAIN!!!!!

I take special pride in my shoe collection, it almost rivals my hair collection if that says anything.  So I decided to wait a couple of days before attempting Shoetopia and I think it actually was physically painful for me to do so.  I did manage to get a few pairs of new shoes as well as play some gacha.  I just couldn't resist :D

I got this gorgeous hat from the Elysium gacha on the 3rd pull and jumped for joy.  Soon as I put it on i was transported back several decades and decided I had to put an outfit together just so I could wear it.  The new Lety Dress from Moose had a bit of a flapper dress feel to me so I tried getting my "BONNIE" on while I waited for Clyde.  Infiniti's newest pose prop which includes 20 various poses and allows for easy adjusting via menu was perfect for the shoot.  

Thank you to all my sponsors for the pretties to work with.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  [LeLutka]-JOSEPHINE Hair - Praline
Nails:  * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High - NEW @ Shoetopia 
 
~Makeup~
.Pekka. Vintage - Red Lips w/ Cat eyeliner
   
~Outfit~
Moose Clothing - Lety Dress - NEW
DRIFT Draped Cardigan - Knit - NEW @ TDRF
 Slink Demi Boots Black - NEW @ Shoetopia 

~Accessories~
Elysium - Doreen hat - NEW @ Shoetopia
Maxi Gossamer - RING - Black Roho
.:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Garter " Pistolero"

~Pose~
. Infiniti . - All My Bags Are Packed Prop - NEW for Shoetopia




No comments:

Post a Comment