Saturday, June 28, 2014

~Caught In The Wind~


Not much to say on this one but I am ready for the friggin SEASIDE!!!  A friend of mine showed me this lovely spot and I instantly said yep I'm taking a picture here.  I found this amazing if not so practical hat at the Thrift Shop from Elysium and decided that is what I needed for the beach shot.  Geek thankfully came out with these sandals that did me just right for the look and I slipped into this tiny little wowmeh compatable bikini from Slutcookie and I was enjoying the breeze.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair - Oakley Skin - Asia 03 - NEW @ Summerfest '14
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Hope - NEW
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands -Elegant/Gesture
  Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Flat
 WowMeh Mesh Body - InSize

~Outfit~
[Slutcookie] - Bandeau Bikini Black - NEW @ Body Boudoir
[geek.] Snak-Time Sandals - Black - NEW @ OMGacha

~Accessories~
Elyisum - Ivanca oversize hat - noir - NEW @ The Thrift Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment