Friday, July 18, 2014

~To Have and To Hold....~


I'm a sucker for a wedding setup.  So I did up a little ceremony space on our beach today using the simple yet stunning pieces at Save The Date from OAL.  I absolutely adore Cala Lilly's actually used them in my RL wedding many a moons ago.  When I seen these and the darling Valentine dress that AISLING has released at their main store I was set for my shoot.  Hope you all enjoy as much as I did.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair - Lulu 01 BL
  Hair:   TRUTH HAIR Xantheanne - NEW
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Prisma~ Ice Eye - NEW @ Cosmetic Fair
Makeup:  .Pekka. Dark freckles + heart upper cheek - NEW @ Cosmetic Fair
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High

~Outfit~
.aisling. Valentine Dress - NEW
.aisling. Leather Bracer - NEW

~Accessories~
Alchemy - Dreams - Choker - white - RARE - NEW @ The Secret Affair
*OAL*/*SP* Cala Lilly Bouquet Lg - NEW @ Save The Date

~Decor~
*OAL*/*SP* Wedding Arbor (anim) - NEW @ Save The Date
*OAL*/*SP* Wedding Benches - NEW @ Save The Date

~Pose~
!bang Stand 436 - NEW @ ROMP

No comments:

Post a Comment