Wednesday, August 20, 2014

~The Other Side~


I think the worst part or busiest part of my week is past me so now I get to concentrate on my SL duties.  \o/  So to start off my SL work week lol I wanted to get a little casual and settle in to my monstrous inventory.  A friend of mine passed me their latest from their new store known as Bueno and I adore this little blue jean skirt to pieces, it goes with absolutely everything, especially Reign's Moccasin boots at the Fameshed event right now.  All in all I pulled together a relaxed and playful little outfit from a few of the month long events running right now.  This one is getting saved :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   Glam Affair - Artemis - Jamaica - NEW @ Collabor88
  Hair:  little bones. Two Weeks no. 3 - NEW
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
[AB] Bohemian Blouse M White - NEW @ District 5
Bueno-Denim skirt- sky - NEW @ Kustom 9
REIGN.- Moccasin Boots- Tan - NEW @ Fameshed

 ~Accessories~
[geek.] DIY Headband -White - NEW @ District 5
HIATUS - Lotus 1 RARE - NEW @ The Gacha Mania
MG - Necklace - Beach Castaway - Long 1



No comments:

Post a Comment