Saturday, October 03, 2015

~Don't Worry......I'm Happy~


So I'm back from my second vacation and playing havoc to get back into the saddle again.  I went and visited the  Sint Pete City sim and it is gorgeous to say the least.  I am sure I will be visiting a few dozen more times for some photos.  I'm making an attempt to get thru blogger packs and all and there were a few things I thought I'd start with, firstly being the updated cargo pants from Addams.  I have to say they give me the nicest backside I've seen in a while so yay me, and the worked perfectly with my fri.day boots from the Shiny Shabby event.  Thankfully these are unrigged so I could shove my fat little hamhock into them with no problems :P, and well Muka has made me my newest favorite accesories, with alot of naggin from me, but they are simple and lovely and will match everything you want them to.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  -Glam Affair- Katra skin [Miami Lights ] America 04 B
Hair:  Magika - Darkness Falls - NEW
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4

~Outfit~
*JB* Danika Top - Black - NEW @ Uber
Addams // A Brand Cargo Pants - Maitreya Size - NEW Update
fri. - Rosie.Boots - NEW @ Shiny Shabby

~Accessories~
*MUKA* Alia Collar & Armstraps - NEW @ Romp 
 *MUKA* Alia Armstraps - NEW @ Romp

-SECRETS- Dermal Little Bat - NEW @ Totally Top Shelf


No comments:

Post a Comment