Sunday, July 07, 2013

~Need You Like A Drug~



For the 4th of July weekend I went a bit militia I guess, but I came across the cutest dress from Drift (honestly everything I come across from Drift I fall in love with) and decided to do it up for the holiday a bit.   Even BIGGER and more exciting news......I was recently accepted as a blogger for PEKKA (insert ecstatic jumping and squeals hear if you please) which will be my first official bloggers group.  So thank you very much Kathya for allowing me the opportunity.

Todays post includes the new Pekka Cross Dog tags available at the Mes Brics a Bracs event, the mesh is superbly made and comes in Black, Gold & Silver for both sexes.  Also I splashed on a bit of gloss from the ver2 Juicy Lips which has worked with every skin I've tried it on with so far.

Lastly I have been trying new shapes because I've been poo poo'ing myself and decided to try the newest from Superbia....it really is an amazing out of the box shape but I will forewarn you that she is TINY!!!!!   xoxox

~Body~
Shape:    SuPerBia - AgLaiA Shape
Skin:  -Belleza- Jade Skin
Eyes:   PC pearl - poison - medium bright
ARSNOVA // BLACK medium Eyelashes
Hair:   [LeLutka]-JADA hair - SummerFade
Nails:   -UtopiaH-  Long Nails/Mess Rings in Gold 

~Makeup~ 
AlVulo ! MEsh eyeliner BlackCat 
.Pekka. Juicy lips Ver 2 - 1

~Outfit~
DRIFT GI Jane Dress [MESH] XS-Green Camo
 *L.inc* Garter Nylons Long Torn Black
Razor /// Johnny Rotten Boots - Female
[White~Widow - NORMAL] Bharati

~Accessories~ 
- .HoD. - Otherside - Slide
.Pekka. Cross dog tag necklace - Female - Black
.Pekka. Pyr Cross Earrings
.Pekka. Pyr Cross Ring - Black
Flavor! Designs ~Sanctified~ Black Heart
Noodles - Royalty Crown Ring Gold
[MaylodDesigns] Cross Bracelet 002

No comments:

Post a Comment