Saturday, July 20, 2013

~Sweet Tooth :B~



Inventory cleaning is a dual edged sword, it is the biggest pain in the a$$ but I always find the cutest things I completely forgot about.  This particular lil outfit made me think of a saying that got a giggle from my fwiend Maddie "So Sweet I'll Give You A Toothache"  So we will start with the ISON hair hot from the Hair Fair, hurry up folks this is a must get, then I have the most beautiful pink lipsticks from Pink Fuel I found on MP for 100L...the entire pack is gorgeous.  Even got a specific compliment from the man on these so a must buy.  I must also point out the amazing mesh piercings and unisex necklace from PEKKA, truly adore everything that I have gotten to blog from there \O/.

Loves and Kisses xoxox


~Body~
Shape:    DoucheBag Extraordinare Shape - Rubie
Skin:  Glam Affair - Lulu 03
Eyes:   PC  - Rain Tree - medium bright
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Hair:   ISON - Leighton
Nails:   -UtopiaH-  Long Nails/Mess Rings in Gold 

~Makeup~ 
AlVulo ! MEsh eyeliner BlackCat 
[PF] Glossy Pout Lipstick <50% Opacity> - Love

~Outfit~
LMD Blanca Romper Melon
Ingenue :: Delphine :: Bloom
B*FLY - Hannya Mask Mesh Sleeve - Faded
 TaTToo Leg Garter And Gun light

~Accessories~ 
EBMOD - RLV Glasses - Nerd Ed.
.Pekka. Metal Cross Gold [Female]
.Pekka. Sinners  Unisex Piercing - Gold
Remarkable Oblivion - Arsenal - Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment