Thursday, August 15, 2013

~Summertime Blues~


Well I've been trying to get my blog out there a bit more and I happened upon Miss Choovio's blog and she had me listed as one of her favorite blogs.  After I got done bouncing in my chair and squealing like an Elvis fan I wrote her to thank her and seen that she was looking for bloggers for her own line.

So as my first post for her I picked this sexy and stylish beach outfit she has just completed.  The colors are gorgeous but this beautiful ocean blue was my first choice.  I personally love the generous amount of side boob :P

Thank you Miss Choovio for the opportunity and I look forward to more to come.

Loves and Kisses xoxox

~Body~
Shape:   CuntieCake V2.3 Custom Shape
Skin:   -Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica 02 B
Eyes:  [Crash Republic] Melanie Eyes - light gray
*GA* Mesh Lashes Magnificia
[MANDALA]Tunnel Stretched Ears-Omimi 
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Mana" (Onyx)
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Short v1.12
Slink Mesh Feet
 
~Outfit~
Miss Choovio - Ines Ocean Beach Neckholder top
Miss Choovio - Ines Ocean Beach Pants
Slink Destiny Heels White

~Accessories~
<-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Inner & Outer) Studs
.Pekka. Diamonds & Chest Piercing 2 [Silver]
Baiastice_Snake Bracelet-silver
Miss Choovio - Ines Ocean Beach Earring

No comments:

Post a Comment