Tuesday, August 20, 2013

~Where The Wild Things Are~

 “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
― Maurice Sendak, Where the Wild Things Are 
(That is my SL :D)

"Happiness is not always the best way to be happy."
Where the Wild Things Are



So I generally like to get opinions on my outfits before I post them cuz well if it sucks I'd like to know right?  These got mixed reviews...."RM: thats the most unsexiest outfit I have seen you wear" to "JR:  awww, it's cuteeee".  I think they are the most freaking adorable things I have EVA seen in my life!!!!  My favorite childhood book was Where the Wild Things Are and these rompers couldn't of hit the nail on the head any better.

Anddddddd they are from GACHA!!!!! So I have coined this my most expensive SL outfit of all time because I have spent thousands to get the pieces to make a complete outfit (thousands is not an exaggeration btw).  My only disappointment is that one of my first tries I got the Red Fox rarest hood and never got the romper or tail :(  So if the creators are feeling charitable I will gladly accept these lol cuz I can not spend anymore lindens in that friggin machine.

Big thank you to my bestie Maddie for helping me out in all the ways she is good at....Loves you my lil english muffin.

PS....If anyone needs some tails or hoods please feel free to just IM me :P

Stupid Girl on the Left ~ Qween Rayna

~Body~
Shape:   CuntieCake V2.2 Custom Shape
Skin:   [PF] Harley <Latte>
Eyes:  .ID. Mirror Eyes/Darker - Green
*GA* Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Hair:  >TRUTH< Gianna 2 - raven
[label mode] Hamby teeth
Nails:  [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] NABOO Mesh Rings & Sharp Claws
Slink Exotix Jolie Pied Mid
~Makeup~ 
.[.Masque.]. - Bunnyeh Face
KOSH- TO MUCH STRESS -withdraw symptoms-

~Outfit~
Wild Rumpus Hood - Wolf (Gray)
Wild Rumpus Rompers - M - Gray
Wild Rumpus Tail - Wolf (gray)

~Accessories~
<-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Inner & Outer) Studs

Stupid Girl on the Right ~ Madeleine Andretti

~Body~
Shape:   Maddie Custom Shape
Skin:  al vulo- Portia* Natural blonde brow fairy
Eyes:   .ID. Mirror Eyes/Blue
*REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -16- Elemental
Hair: [y] Candy - California - hair  Yuicie
- DAMNED - PartedLips  Upper Teeth
Nails:  Candy Nail clear Glitter French Fresh
Slink Mesh Feet
~Makeup~ 
+Half-Deer+ Faun Face - Stripe
+Half-Deer+ Faun Face - Spots
+Half-Deer+ Faun Face - Nose

~Outfit~
Wild Rumpus Hood - Goat (Tan)
Wild Rumpus Rompers - M - Tan
Wild Rumpus Tail - Goat (tan)

No comments:

Post a Comment