Monday, November 10, 2014

~Singing In The Rain~


Sad November is certainly far from grief provoking with all of the wonderful releases.  The Neverwood raincoat hugs the curves in such a way that you can't help but want to tuck in and get snuggly warm and it gave me the perfect opportunity to pull out my favorite ladybug rainboots.  It is mandatory that you grab MUKA's newest thigh socks, once again you can color each sock separately, you get a hud with an absolute ton of options and they work with all 3 sizes of slink feet compatable shoes.

Geek's scarf is absolutely too precious and you get a little earbuds for the electronic bit tucked into the folds.  I do want to point out that I am wearing the Nyam mouth with the Essences skin but make note that there are not appliers available.  I manually colored as close as I could and then worked some editing magic.  I'm crossing my fingers that skin designers start to make appliers for this lovely mouth ♥

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  Essences {Loulou} Medium01 - NEW @ The Dressing Room Fusion
  Hair:  ~Tableau Vivant~ Wicca hair - Basics - NEW @ Collabor88
[[ CR ]] Nyam Nyam v1.1 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Gesture

~Outfit~
Neverwood//. November Rain Trenchcoat RARE - Caution* - NEW @ Sad November
*MUKA* Thigh Socks Patterns - NEW @ The Big Show
:)(: PIXELFASHION Ladybug Rainboots

~Accessories~
[ bubble ] Cherry Dots Umbrella w/AO - NEW @ Kawaii vs Creepy Gacha Fair
[geek.] You're a Wizard Scarf Black/White Stripe - NEW @ One Word


No comments:

Post a Comment