Sunday, November 16, 2014

~Soul Of The Shaman~


One of my favorite spots has reopened so I ran over to Pigeon Island to do one of many pictures I'm sure to do there.  The nice thing about it is there are so many lovely little photo opportunities that work with fantasy or everyday kind of shots so it's quite versatile.  I spent some time at The Secret Affair yesterday and one of my favorites was Aisling as usual, this dragon helmet is gonna get lots of use, the hud allows you to change all the little bits and even put some tribal paint on the skull itself.  Next fav was May's Soul Fur, which I slapped on with the the skirt for sale there and some existing bits of hers I had in my inventory for a cool little shaman look.  Not complete without my Apple Fall Feather Staff from Fantasy Gacha.  Hope you all enjoy and don't forget to visit Pigeon Island and show some support.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  -Belleza- Yasmin Tan 7
  Hair:  +Spellbound+ Indigo // Monochromes
Makeup:   -UtopiaH- My Wild Face Makeup [Snow]
-Belleza- Venus Mesh Body

~Outfit~
 *May's Soul* Arcana sleeve RARE - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
 *May's Soul* Harvest moon skirt black - NEW @ The Secret Affair
 *May's Soul* Majestic chain gold

~Accessories~
.aisling. Azlota Helmet - NEW @ The Secret Affair
AF/AL Shaman Feather Staff RARE - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival 

 ~Pose~
Le Poppycock-Make it beautiful - NEW @ The Men's Dept


No comments:

Post a Comment