Tuesday, December 09, 2014

~Could It Get Any More Perfect~


I am happy to report that the updated Amberly skin is freaking AMAZEBALLS.  I had forgotten how much I miss wearing the original, and you can get it at a reasonable price for this month at Collabor88.  I also took a trip to We <3 RP and found entirely too much that I liked and ended up doing a lovely lil faun - ish look that I'm in love with.  The horns are simple yet perfect and Pekka as always has such amazing details in this understated headpiece.

Now on to Noodles...you know what I love about this store?  You never know where she's gonna go with her next creation.  You can get a sexy little mesh piece like this one or like a cute set of ear muffs.  It's delightfully surprising :D

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 02 - NEW @ Collabor88
  Hair:  [Entwined] Titania - NEW @ Totally Top Shelf
[][]Trap[][] [ni.Ju] Gelf Ears Low Pierced
Lolas :::Tango Delicq:::

~Outfit~
Noodles - Luna Chain Top Black - NEW @ We <3 RP

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Aida headress - blackened steel - NEW @ We <3 RP
.Keystone. Vinn Horns // Black(Black Ropes) - NEW @ We <3 RP
*MUKA* Armbands Love



No comments:

Post a Comment