Wednesday, December 03, 2014

~Even Angels Wear Red~


If you didn't get the wings from Remarkable Oblivion at the Arcade then I have to say you will miss out on one of their best creations to date.  I'm called a devil more days then naught but angels literally sing (in my head) when I put these on.  I took alot of time to edit this one just because I wasn't feeling like I was giving it its due.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  -Glam Affair - December skin - America 02 - NEW @ The Arcade
  Hair:  .Olive. the Snow Queen Hair RARE - NEW @ The Arcade
Makeup:  L.Fauna Lipstick [Red 2]
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant/Fist
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High

~Outfit~
The Fallen - Caelestis White & Silver (tinted Red)

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Bow chain necklace - gold - NEW @ Suicide Dollz
RO - Holiday Spirit - Wings - RARE - NEW @ The Arcade
RO - Holiday Spirit - Lantern - Wrought - NEW @ The Arcade
RO - Homemade Halo - Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment