Wednesday, June 24, 2015

~Love Notes~


I absolutely love that Essences has supported Loud Mouth, I only wish more skin designers would support mesh mouths.  Til then I am more than happy to continue wearing them with Essences beautiful skins.  Truth released a new hair that was described to me as "sex hair" by a stranger, I thought I combed it better but oh wells, I think it looks wonderful no matter what others may think of it.  Don't forget to check out Kibitz's and Noodles accessory releases this month, they will be ones you wear often.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  Essences [Kendra] medium02 *blonde* - NEW
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Bronwyn - NEW
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
.Loud Mouth. - Elena v3.0
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
-Pixicat- Tropical.MaxiDress - Black - NEW @ Summerfest

~Accessories~
Noodles - Addilee Bangle & Cuff Bronze - NEW @ Collabor88
Kibitz - Althea body chain - copper - NEW @ N21


No comments:

Post a Comment