Sunday, June 28, 2015

~Vroooom~


Vrooooom, Vroooommm....I once seen a license plate on the back of a suped up Corvette with the that said Vroooom made me giggle quite a bit because I thought it was quite clever.  I have always loved fast cars and bikes, yes I drive both regularly and have the record to prove it.  So I've always enjoyed looking at what creators can come up with for vehicles in SL, well of course I needed a bad a$$ outfit to go on my look see.  I had this brand new Blueberry top that looks great with jeans as well as this 3/4 length skirt from Cynful.  Don't forget to stop by Event@1st for this gorgeous White Widow tattoo, its available in 3 different colors.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   ..:: AYA ::.. Iris - Oak Buff - Natural Eyebrow B - NEW
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Randa - NEW
[PXL] SweetLips02  v1.0 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
Blueberry - Knotted Tops /Bra/ - NEW @ Uber
[Cynful] Denim Skirt 3/4 - Maitreya Lara - NEW
Razor/// Dread Boots - SHORTER

~Accessories~
[CX] Soldered Armlets L (Onyx) - NEW
::AME:: Cadwyn Collar Onyx - NEW
*MUKA* Ari Belly Chai
[White~Widow] - Music Box - Blue - NEW @ Event@1st

~Pose~
Bauhaus Movement - Intruders 1

No comments:

Post a Comment