Wednesday, July 08, 2015

~I'm Yours~


Well a new round of The Men's Department started off while I was away so I'm still sorting through things but I fell in love with the [ kunst ] accessories so I thought about how best to show them off and here we go, I made a pose that displays them quite well I believe :P  I also wanted to show off the amazing owl tattoo that White Widow is releasing for the upcoming Wizarding Faire.  It comes with all the appliers and in 3 different tones.  Mark your calenders for this one <3

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  DeeTaleZ - Miranda blond Mixedtype - NEW
Hair:  pr!tty - Anna - NEW @ Chapter 4
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
Bossie. isla string [pink] - NEW @ anyBody

~Accessories~
[White~Widow] Insidious - SOON @ The Wizarding Faire
[Z O O M] Caline Lux Watch - NEW @ Chapter 4
[ kunst ] - Magnus ring (right) - NEW @ The Men's Dept
[ kunst ] - Maximus ring - NEW @ The Men's Dept
[ kunst ] - Lucius bracelet (right) - NEW @ The Men's Dept
[ kunst ] - Lucius ring - NEW @ The Men's Dept

No comments:

Post a Comment