Monday, July 27, 2015

~Sailor Pinup Girl~


My lovely bestie Muka showed me a photo that inspired her when she seen my mesh head smile lol.  I always knew that my mouth invoked inspiration, but usually I thought it was more along the lines of murderous inspiration.  Guess I was wrong :P  So previously I told you about the LOGO mesh head and all the animations so I wanted to center a photo on one of the smile animations that is included.  I love it because I don't think it comes across as that psychotic grin of a killer but is pretty natural and beautiful.

When I looked at Muka's photo I was really excited because it worked out perfectly with this teenie little bikini that Blueberry has out at N21 this round.  This is a MUST for anyone with a Maitreya body because it is an absolute perfect fit for me.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:    Essences [Kendra] Pale 01 OMEGA Applier - NEW
Hair:  Magika [Hair] Suffer Well - NEW
LOGO Alex v2 Mesh Head - NEW
 Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3

~Outfit~
Blueberry - Tyrkini - Bikini Top & Bottom - NEW @ N21
 
~Accessories~
[Z O O M] Inray Classic [White] RARE - NEW @ OMG
*BOOM* Ahoy - Sailor Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment