Saturday, August 29, 2015

~A Little Helping Hand~


A super big thank you to my lil woo woo for helping me out with this one, I seen a pic and asked her to help me out with sorta recreating it with some differences.  If you are interested in the building, bar and mirrors they are all available at Cinphul in world, it is actually where we took the photo at. This is another I wanted to get done before vacation but timing was an issue, but everything is still available for a few more days if you hurry.  I highly recommend the Ballerina Warmers from REIGN.  They are only 88L for now a pair and well worth it even if you don't run around on your tip toes but you never know when you need to reach the top shelf sometime :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   -Glam Affair - Luna skin - Europa - Simply Girl
Hair:   [Entwined] Adele - NEW @ We ♥ RP
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
[[ CR ]] Nyam Nyam 

~Outfit~
Addams // Retro Bikini Short // Maitreya - NEW @ Collabor88
Addams // Retro Bikini Top // Maitreya - NEW @ Collabor88
REIGN.- Ballerina Warmers - Tippies- WHITE - NEW @ Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment