Tuesday, August 11, 2015

~Girl of Summer~


I'm ready for the heat to be gone but certainly wish the summer could stay for a wee bit longer.  Thankfully I have some super cool shorts from Vinyl to help me carry on the beach season for a little while longer.  I put it together with Blueberry's laced crop shirt, I love the way that both of these pieces work perfectly with my maitreya body.  I really can't wait for more :D

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:   -Glam Affair - Summer Skin - Jamaica 04
Hair:   MOON{Hair} // Common Burn
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3

~Outfit~
 Blueberry - Laced Crop Shirt / Printed / - NEW @ Uber
Vinyl - Rhonda Beach Shorts - NEW

~Accessories~
[White~Widow] Steppin' - NEW @ Madpea Hunt
 
~Pose/Prop~
[BUC] "Rocket" Summah Surfboard



No comments:

Post a Comment