Tuesday, October 06, 2015

~Inside These Pages You Just Hold Me~


Absolutely love the newest head from Genesis.  I will say I originally thought it was a gacha and was so excited only to find out it is a full price item.  So I didn't get it on my first go round because I don't wear a mesh head often so 1500L was a bit for me to stomach.  Instead it was a spoil me gift from my Jake so it was easier to swallow :P  I do have one complaint though, the eyes are a holy friggin nightmare to set.  You look cross eyed to start and if you adjust the eye spacing the eyes come right out of the head at the outer corners so its a bear to find the happy medium, and because there are not holes for the eyes you can't push them deeper into the head or the mesh comes thru the eye at the socket.  I was disappointed that this head did not have the blinker installed either but I'll cross my finger for an update.  Otherwise the lips are perfect, the nose is perfect and once you get the eyes right they all come together nicely.

I did get some amazing leather pants from Blueberry that I've been trying to pair up with the perfect top so when Addams sent out their newest release and it was a Biker jacket I totally scored.  I feel bad ass and sexy at the same time so it was a win win for the week lol

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  Genesis Lab_Cappuccino_Skin
Hair:  [RA] Lory Hair - NEW @ We <3 RP
Genesis_Head_Amber_2.0_Emotions - NEW @ The Fantasy Collective
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
 . PUKI . My Long Point Nails & Jewelry #01
~Outfit~
Addams // Charlize Biker Jacket // Maitreya - NEW
Addams // Rubik Tank Top // Maitreya - NEW
Blueberry - Rene Pants - NEW

~Accessories~
MINIMAL - Neutro Bracelet - NEW @ The Men's Dept

No comments:

Post a Comment