Sunday, October 11, 2015

~The Ghosts Of Our Past Dance~



It is time to get your gacha on again!!  Alright so you have about a week but I'm so excited I couldn't help but get started.  The bloggers for TAG! Gacha got early location access to the builds for the event and were given a bit of a challenge to take some amazing photos at these locations and i took advantage of the opportunity.  When I found this amazing tattoo from Livid I got my idea quick enough and wanted to use the entire outfit in the post.  I think it all came together well and I can't wait for everyone to get started on another amazing round.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  Livid: Lady Death_Face & Full Body Paint - NEW @ The Nitemare Event
Hair:  +Spellbound+ SpitOrSwallow V Bang

~Outfit~
Livid: Lady Death_Black Dress - NEW @ The Nitemare Event

~Accessories~
Livid: Lady Death_Black Little Veil Hat - NEW @ The Nitemare Event

~Pose~
EP - Fright #5 - NEW @ The Liaison Collaborative


No comments:

Post a Comment