Saturday, May 04, 2013

Culolicious <3


So my very first blog post ever!!!! I started the blog months ago with intentions of having an outlet for myself creatively as well as mentally, but things being what they are you get distracted in both RL and SL and things don't work out the way you hope.  All that being said I think I have found the time and motivation now thanks to a very dear and special friend Muka.  So I thought to myself if I'm going to do a first blog it should be for some of her amazing clothing seeings how she's the one that has told me to get off my butt and do it!!!!!  What better outfit then these mesh bottoms that will give even the flattest pancake ass some bulk. LOL


~Body~
Shape:   Queenie's Custom Shape
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Zara - Jamaica
Eyes:  Fuck me Weird:  Black Edition 
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Hair:  Exile::Fire To The Rain Natural Fusion 2
[label mode] Hamby teeth
Nails:   [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]

~Makeup~
[PF] Kumi <Lt Tone> - Matte Lips - Bordeaux
!Musa! LB-Phantom

~Outfit~
*MUKA* Culolicious Black (MESH) 
Razor /// Regulator Combat  Boots Dirty
TaTToo - Leg Melodrama Bird
 
~Accessories~
(r)M ~ (RLV) Posture Collar ~ No.09
*BLITZED* Legacy bracelet. preview ZP- female
<-o{adrenaliyn}o-> septum swirl2 - black
<-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Inner & Outer) Studs - Basics 
erratic / owl bracelet / gunmetal
RO - Duality Black (Right) 
[EY:NO] Crucifix Ring (silver) l

No comments:

Post a Comment