Monday, May 06, 2013

~WrEcKeD WhOrE~




whore  (hôr, hr)
n.
1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
I am none of the above but have been accused by a few recently of being a whore.  So let me plays devils advocate for a moment.  IFFFF, and thats a big IF, I am a whore who have I harmed?  Certainly not the men that I am supposedly active with nor myself.  Whats between consenting adults is exactly that between them.  Next I'm accused of  sleeping with other chicks men...AGAIN!!! unfounded, unfair and a flat out lie.  For the women that would like to believe any of these untruths I would like to say.....If you took as much energy into keeping your men happy as you do worrying about who or what i'm doing then you would not have to worry about me "sinking my claws" into them, and secondly....call me a whore any day of the week but at least I am loyal to my friends to the end would do no harm to them for my own personal gain.

~Body~
Shape:   Qweenie's Custom Shape
Skin:  *League* Skin Suntan -Misty- Wrecked
Eyes:  HD - 2010 blue eyes 25
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Hair:  Exile::Wild Horses:Bleach
Nails:   * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female

~Makeup~
.:Muse:. Choked Up
-SU!- Bloody Knees 02 (Mirrored) 3


 ~Outfit~
NS:: Boobies Sexy Brown Mini Dress
NS:: Black  Underpants :)
erratic / fishnet wide - full / white 1
DECO - MESH Harness Boots (soil)
TaTToo - Leg Melodrama Bird

 ~Accessories~
<-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Inner & Outer) Studs - Basics
SiniStyle Vanity Sleeves Arm 
.Pekka. Juicious Unisex Piercing - F - Nose - SILVER

No comments:

Post a Comment