Sunday, July 21, 2013

~Alice In Doucheland~



HOORAY for the BOOBIE SHOW!!!!  Sooooooo much I got from this round, but this outfit sort of just came together easily and morphed into my version of "Alice in DoucheLand".  Ok Ok I know it's sort of harsh but after this week on SL I am appalled at the way people treat each other.  Personally I'm blaming men because that is where my experiences are from.  GROW THE HELL UP!!!  Things don't go the way we want thats part of life.  So while I meander thru doucheland and find who and who hasn't taken up residence here.......WE SHOP.

Loves & Kisses xoxo

~Body~
Shape:    CuntieCake V2.2 Custom Shape
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica
Eyes:  .ID. June Gift - Galaxy
*GA* Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lory Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Iceberg
[label mode] Hamby teeth
Nails:   Sensations Nails

~Makeup~ 
-Glam Affair - Leah Lipstick 21

~Outfit~
*MUKA* Caged Polka Blue M @ The Boobie Show
Maitreya Moxie Over-Knee Socks * White
NX-Nardotix Kurvy Ruby Slippers

~Accessories~
oOXA CollarsOo Serpentine  -(Full)
*Illusions* Cord Armband
.Pekka. Diamonds & Chest Piercing 2 [Silver] @ The Boobie Show
.LoveBites.Hickytattoo.{.P.D.} 5 @ The Boobie Show

No comments:

Post a Comment