Monday, July 01, 2013

~Blurred Lines~



♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ TUNE

Soooooooo, It's me again, and I mean that metaphorically.  I've gotten my head straight and realized that what I wanted was staring me in the face I just had to snatch it up.  Which meant I had to ditch the depressing profile shot and get a new one, which led to an outfit, shopping and so on, you know how it works :P

So first stop was MAITREYA.  I have to say this store has been one of my favorites since I started SL, and I've been totally lusting after this dress for a while so I got it it's as amazing as I had hoped.  You are just forced to feel beautiful while wearing it.  Next stop was Red Mint for these color change boots and pulled everything together for something that just made me feel like ME!!!!

~Body~
Shape:    CuntieCake Custom Shape
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Summer - Jamaica
Eyes:   PC pearl - poison - medium bright
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Hair: (Milana) Jayna - Light Blondes
[label mode] Hamby teeth
Nails:   -UtopiaH-  Long Nails/Mess Rings in Gold 

~Makeup~ 
AlVulo ! MEsh eyeliner BlackCat 
Blacklace Beauty Hi-Gloss Lips Clear V2 

~Outfit~
Maitreya Dakota Dress * Gold Delicate
(r)M~(LegWarmer) Platform Boots~No.01
TaTToo - Leg Melodrama Bird 

~Accessories~
oOXA CollarsOo Serpentine  -(Full)
<-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Inner & Outer) Studs - Basics
[MANDALA] Pearl rain season 2/ MAPLE Black Bracelet
*** Just You Jewels *** Je t'aime V3  women
+ROZOREGALIA*SAH*EARRINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment