Thursday, September 26, 2013

~The Walking De...RUNNNNNNN~


*zombie moan*

Let me start by saying that I'm happier than a fat kid with cake, a cat with nip, a dog with a bone, than a camel on Wednesday......I can go on for days :P

I absolutely love zombies and everything that goes around it so I nearly wet myself when the blogger packs for The Birthday Celebration of The Boobie Show started coming in.  FINALLY someone has come up with a nice short jacket that works with boobies....big thank you to [geek.] for this one.  Another big thank you to FnH for some cut off tee's for my killing spree.

Last but not least is my newest blogger acquisition (love big words there huh) and that is LUST.  I have envied her shapes for ages but she has expanded into clothing and is doing amazing....you'll see an amazing lingerie set soon :P

Kisses and zombie moans
xoxo
~Body~
Shape:   Alice Custom Shape
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
Eyes:   IKON Perspective Eyes - Cerulean (S) - NEW @ The Boutique
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Hair:  Magika [Hair Rigged] Plenty
Lolas :::Tango Mirage ::: - NEW
 *L.inc* Phat Azz - NEW 

~Outfit~
FnH Cassie Top White Zombies Cropped - NEW @ The Boobie Show
[geek.] Zombie Survival Jacket =Medium= Killer- NEW @ The Boobie Show
LUST -  StripMe Jeans (Dark Blue) - NEW
*MUKA* Coquette Black2 Underwear PhatAzz Applier- NEW @ The Boobie Show
Razor /// Regulator Combat  Boots Dirty 

~Accessories~
RO - Arsenal - Silver
.Pekka. Barbed wired crown - rusty metal ver2
.Pekka. Spiked Collar [Silver Metal]
.Pekka. Worthy Unisex Piercing MESH - BLACK - NEW
.Shi : Fingerless Gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment