Sunday, September 22, 2013

~Where's The Booty~



Well my post is a few days late but it was my birthday week so I'm not gonna beat myself up too much about it.  I just happen to share the same day as "National Talk Like A Pirate Day".   So Arghhhhhhhhhh me mateys i took adrift to the seas and bought meself a Phat Azz.  To which sent me on further adventures to cover my booty.

During my explorations I landed at Fuk'N'Hawt and found treasures galore and because of a small vendor error I met the lovely owner and found myself a new designer to blog for :D  I'm wearing one of her sexy bikini's that she has made compatible with both Tango's and Phat Azz'z.  

So I am a little bummed that none of my mesh clothing works with the booty yet but things are quickly becoming available, butttttttt F'N'H's Punk skirt happens to fit amazingly well over it and this one is part of a hunt so go and get it for free now.

Thank you to everyone for a beautiful birthday and especially to my bestie Maddie for the amazing shape.  You nailed it!!!

Kisses and Hugs Me Mateys
xoxo

~Body~
Shape:   Alice Custom Shape (Bday Gift from the Wifey)
Skin:  al vulo- Berry*  natural blonde brow sunkissed - NEW
Eyes:   IKON Perspective Eyes - Cerulean (S) - NEW @ The Boutique
*GA* Mesh Lashes Magnificia
[MANDALA] Plug Stretched Ears-Omimi
Hair:  ::Exile:: Wild At Heart (L)Naturals - NEW
Nails:  *Glitz*.Nails
Lolas :::Tango Mirage ::: - NEW
 *L.inc* Phat Azz - NEW
~Makeup~
al vulo - red lip Berry
~Outfit~
FnH - Bikini redux - Fishnet Red
FnH Punk Skirt - B&W striped (LargeL) - NEW
Kboots-black
~Accessories~
* faun Pave Bear Trap Bangle -Onyx - NEW
.*Glitz*. Wolf Armour Ring 

No comments:

Post a Comment