Saturday, January 03, 2015

~Hickory Dickory Dock?~


I am trying out a new tone of Glam Affair which is fairly dark for me but I honestly love it when I put it on with this outfit.  I didn't have the appliers for my mesh parts but thankfully I just slapped on my Maitreya body, hands and feet and voila! I was good to go.  I got this freaking adorable lil mouse from geek to blog and I may have went overboard.....the mices are everywhere I just had to snuggle em up.   OHHH and I am happy to say that blogger packs for OMGacha are getting started now so we will see lots from there over the next few days :D

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   -Glam Affair - Amberly II - India tone - FLF
  Hair:   [iruco] hair30 (black) - NEW
[MANDALA] STEKING_EARS_Season5
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 - NEW
~Outfit~
[geek.] Snugglebum Sweater BLACK
[Cynful] Tweed Pants - NEW @ TDRF

~Accessories~
[GEEK.] STILL TRYIN' -Brown - NEW @ We <3 RP
[geek.] Hero Mouse - Black - NEW @ OneWord
[geek.] Hero Mouse - Brown - NEW @ OneWord
[geek.] Hero Mouse - Cream - NEW @ OneWord
[geek.] Hero Mouse - Ginger - NEW @ OneWord
::BAD:: Lolli Sticks #4 - Coming Soon OMGacha
[Iruco] gacha / blow glasses (red)


No comments:

Post a Comment