Monday, January 05, 2015

~Llama Love Story~


I adore Llama's for some reason because they really aren't the cutest animals alive.  I think its the attitude they have...."You don't like me?...well pfft on you *SPIT IN YOUR FACE*"  lol  I went a lil kawaii with this one cuz I felt cute and I had these adorable cherub wings from CX I wanted to post on.  The lip color from the AIMI skin worked perfectly with the wing color for a pastel confection of goodness.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   AIMI - Anna Natural 12 - 50% off @ Cosmo Room
  Hair:  [Entwined] Electra - NEW @ We <3 RP
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Mid
~Outfit~
{Dami} lovely sweat shirt 01 - NEW @ The Gacha Mania
{Dami} basic tennis skirt 13 - NEW @ The Gacha Mania
.:: PrincessD ::. Warmlegs White Common - NEW @ The Gacha Mania

~Accessories~
[CX] Cherub Wings (Biscuit+Static) - Coming Soon The Seasons Story
Chus! Iridescent Nubs in Salmon - Coming Soon OMGacha
Birdy - Candy LOLlama - Companion - Minty - NEW @ The Chapter Four


No comments:

Post a Comment