Wednesday, June 24, 2015

~Back To Black~


So I slipped on this amazing head wrap from Remarkable Oblivion and I instantly thought of a pirate....why cause I like pirates :P  I did some inventory digging and found this lost but not forgotten top from Pixicat that came out not so long ago that I swore I would wear next time I was playing pirates and it worked perfectly.  I wanted to feel the wind in my hair like I was at sea so TADA the Shi hair fit the bill and I was off.  I even found a song for the moody feel of my photo.  I do love me some Amy Winehouse ♥


Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   -Belleza- Amelia Fair Makeup 1 - NEW
Hair:  .Shi Hair : Blown
-Belleza- Venus Mesh Body

~Outfit~
RO - Corsair - Sanguine - NEW @ The Men's Dept
-Pixicat- Maiden.Top - Black
.Inhale. Emaros - NEW @ FamouStation


No comments:

Post a Comment