Monday, June 29, 2015

~Beach Bum~


The much awaited time is hereeeeee........The update for the Belleza body is out and I must say I'm in love all over again.  Especially with the new body skin defaults....OH MY GAH....the tummy is the cutest lil thing ever.  The new HUD is chuck full of options that made my mind boggle a lil bit but the ones I did concentrate on made me very happy indeed.  Thank you so much Belleza, I can't wait to try on the fantasy body next \O/

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   -Belleza- Amelia SK Makeup 1 - NEW
Hair:  Yasum*MESH*UnderCut Curls*RED - NEW @ Artist Arena
-Belleza- Venus Mesh Body V3 - NEW
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Flat

~Outfit~
-Pixicat- Alchemy.Top - Stripe
::LikkeA:: ROLL UP DENIM RED with SP - NEW @ The Men's Dept
REIGN.- PETAL HOPPERS- Black

~Accessories~
::AME:: Cadwyn Collar Onyx - NEW
[White~Widow] - Desperado - NEW




No comments:

Post a Comment