Sunday, October 13, 2013

~Hanging Around~


I absolutely love the beginning of the month because I get to shop til I drop.  Events open, hunts start and it is a fresh new time for me to spend all my lindens LMAO.  The new Neva skin at Glam Affair is to absolutely die for, the dark makeup made me squeal with delight and i don't want to take it off!!!

I've also found a store that I literally want everything they have produced and it is called [Geek.].  They have the quirkiest little creations including these cheek tunnels, there are mesh teeth that you can see thru the holes and i'm loving them.

So my recommendation is get to the Body Mod Exp and the Phat Azz Show with a full bank because everything I have seen is amazing.

Kisses and Hugs
XOXO

~Body~
Shape:  Deetalez Custom Shape:
Skin:   -Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica - 03 - NEW @ Collabor88
Eyes:  PC pearl - poison - dark
Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Fluffy V13  Carnival Queen
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh Hair - Night shadow
[MANDALA]Tunnel Stretched Ears-Omimi 
Candy Nail #B005 Grim Reaper
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
 *L.inc* Phat Azz
  
~Outfit~
[StickyZ] CamotaZtik Dress Black - NEW @ The Azz Show
[White~Widow] Gladiator
Sugar Strap Sneaker Black - NEW @ Candy Fair

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Wink gem piercing - SILVER - NEW @ The Body Mod Expo
.Pekka. My little bow necklace ver1 ULTRA RARE
.Pekka. SeaStar black ring - Black
[geek.] Holy Hole in Meh Head - NEW @ The Body Mod Expo
*Milk* Knee Bands Medium
dl:: Knee Guards  L with cigaret
Illusions *~*Cord Bracelet
Illusions *~*Cord Armband

 . Infiniti . - F. Basic 37 - NEW @ The Boobie Show

No comments:

Post a Comment