Monday, October 28, 2013

~Speakeasy~


I'm all about sexy and the newest release from Blacklace nails it to the tee.  I can't tell you how excited I am that they now come PhatAzz friendly as well \O/.  The beautiful teal coloring begs to be on the pale skin of a lovely redhead so I couldn't help myself.  If you were wondering it has the desired effect because I got a couple of im's being oogled at Elysion while i took the photo lol.

Love & Kisses 
XOXO


~Body~
Hair:  (Chemistry) Hair - Tamora
[MANDALA] ocher skin option long nails
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
 *L.inc* Phat Azz
Slink Womens AvEnhanced Mesh Feet
  
~Outfit~
~Blacklace~ Harlequin: Teal Velvet & Blk Lace Cincher Set - NEW
Belgravia - Patent Leather Slingbacks

~Accessories~
*BOOM* Precious Bow Choker pitch
PRIMALOT 'Cipolla wF3.0' blooming
DECO - Long Black Diamond Earring

~Pose~
. Infiniti . - Boobs 2
. Infiniti . - Boobs 3

No comments:

Post a Comment