Wednesday, October 09, 2013

~Sucker Punch~


I've collected quite a few steampunkish items in the last couple weeks from my gacha addiction and one of my favorite stores YASUM.  So I up and decided let me do a grunge inspired post today.  Both jacket and pants are some of YASUM's newest releases, the texturing and fit have been done to perfection and even tho i've gone steampunk, the jacket would be gorgeously paired with a nice little black dress for a nite out.  Thank you designers for giving me so much to work with as of late :D

Love and Kisses
XOxo


~Body~
Shape:  Deetalez Custom Shape
Skin: [HUSH] Autumn - StarryNights - Cream (db)
Eyes:  [ContraptioN] Mercurious Eyes
*GA* Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Hair:   TRUTH HAIR Rocky
Nails:  ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!   no ring
  
~Outfit~
Yasum*MESH*Leather Jacket* - NEW
Yasum*MESH*Spanish Heat * - NEW
*BC322 CriminalTanktop-woman Olive
Kboots-brown
LUAS Dirty Body Tattoo Hard

~Accessories~
...::: Scrub :::... Raus Rings - NEW
.Shi : Journey Earring [Unisex.Left] {Luxe Gift}
Yasum*MESH*Steampunk Headset*female* - NEW @ Fantasy Fair
[ContraptioN] Junkyard Devil Wings *gunmetal* - NEW @ OMG Gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment