Friday, February 07, 2014

~My What Big Ears You Have~


I absolutely love the quality of Blacklace, there is a reason why she is the most well known maker of women's lingerie in SL for years.  Every piece of her clothing is given detail to look as realistic and sexy as possible.  I've tried to take this outfit and make it my own with a not so usual take on lingerie I guess because I've been wearing this all day as I've gone about SL.  Just a few accessories and I think you won't have a problem doing this for quite a few of Mariska's creations.

This little number was her gift at the grand opening of Club 108 last weekend.  If you sneak down I believe they are still this and many other gifts if you join the group.
 
Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:   ~Tableau Vivant~ Ophelia Hair - Equinox
Nails:    * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1
[][]Trap[][] [ni.Ju] Gelf Ears - Pierced 
  Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Medium
Lolas :::Tango::: 
*L.inc* Phat Azz
  
~Outfit~
~Blacklace~ Devotion:  Blk & Silver Lingerie Set - NEW


~Accessories~
.Pekka. Ribbon Cross Collar - Raven RARE - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
*May's Soul* immoe chain black
- .HoD. - Dimpled Piercing - Ice 
[EY:NO] Mess Bangles - silver

No comments:

Post a Comment