Wednesday, February 26, 2014

~Release Your Inner Whore~


THE NEW WHORE GEAR IS HERE!!! THE NEW WHORE GEAR IS HERE!!!!

When I got accepted to blog the Whore Couture Fair this year I was ecstatic.  I diligently went to the first two and spent an obscene amount of lindens to which I am sure to do at this one as well.  For my first blog of the event I just and to do my girl crushes newest release.  I've watched her work on this for the last month while I frothed at the mouth wanting to wear it.  Finally she caved in and let me have at it.

So I would like to FINALLY show all the gorgeous lil goodies she has in store for us.  First you may notice that I am wearing Muka's Garter Lover and think well dang that's old, but do not fret lil ones I only wear these to show you that you now can have matching arm bands and a wrist and ankle cuff set, and to make it even better she has included the same color hud so you can make the entire set match or make each one its own color.  There literally is endless possibilities. with these.

Next let me show this racey little harness....I can't even explain how delicious it is but I am going to try lol.   ASS it is all about ass, not an inch of it is covered in this number but that's sorta the point.  I do want to let you know that she is included standard, phatazz and cuteazz sizes so EVERYONE can use this one, and the parts are separate.  YES you heard me separate meaning that you can wear the breast covering alone or with the harness and the harness can be worn without breast covering so there are a ton of ways to mix this one up as well.

I could carry on about this for the entire night but I just want to say that MUKA has not let us down with her attention to detail or the amount of options for all of her work.  This sucker screams sexy and let me tell you, I promise you will grab attention if you wear it out in public. \O/


Loves & Kisses
XOXO


~Body~
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Stella Mesh Hair - Night Shadow
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Mid
Lolas :::Tangos:::
*L.inc* Phat Azz
  
~Outfit~
*MUKA* Scarlett Black - Breast Strap - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair Mar. 1st
*MUKA* Scarlett Red - Harness - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair Mar. 1st
Letis Tattoo :: Inermis ::

~Accessories~
*MUKA* Armbands Love - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair Mar. 1st
 *MUKA* Cuff Love - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair Mar. 1st
*MUKA* Garter Love

No comments:

Post a Comment