Thursday, February 27, 2014

~Where Should I Be?~


How many of you have every landed at a place in SL and thought to yourself....Ohhhh I wish I was there for reals.  That happened for me here, I imagined that if my life were different this is the place I'd want to be, some little village with music in the background, a block party in progress just meandering through the streets taking it all in.  Not that life is at all bad where I'm at, but I don't think there are many people that can say they didn't have other plans for themselves.

So I have on a couple items here from The Big Show that will be out for a couple more days, the corset top from LadyLuck comes in various colors and one of those essentials that you can toss on that will go with everything.  The hip piercings from Forever Young are adorable, I will be using these quite a bit because they come with a color hud that will match all.

Now for upcoming goodies...in just a couple days you will be able to grab the much needed Cynful addon for the skinny jeans, this add on allows you to wear thigh highs with mesh jeans \o/.  The way they work is the add on is a cut off version of her normal skinny jeans, they come in a blank unshaded white and you use the hud from the jeans you already own to color them.  Easy peazy!!  I have always loved White Widow's tattoo's and they do not disappoint with their exclusives for the Whore Couture, it comes with all appliers and is not overdone, its the perfect amount of pretty and badass.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO


~Body~
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Perla - NEW
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Lolas :::Tangos:::
  
~Outfit~
[LL] Vixen corset *pale grey* - NEW @ The Big Show
[Cynful] Skinny Jeans - Overknee Boot Version - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair Mar. 1st
BAX Regency Boots Black Leather

~Accessories~
[Z O O M] Wig'o bag [Black] RARE - NEW
:FY: Cutie Bow Piercing (plain) - NEW @ The Big Show
::LEONARD:: I LOVE YOU ! RING [silver] - NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment