Thursday, May 08, 2014

~Go Away~


I hate those jokes about putting bags over the ladies heads because they are so ugly....so instead of being cruel and disrespectful I just put the bag on his head :P LOL  Ok bad joke I know but I couldn't help myself.  

These new CandyDoll shoes are the shiznit, you have a million different color options on the shoe strings the soles and the fabrics.  So we color matched to one of Fe Styles tanks from the She & Him event right now.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Sammael B2T2

~Outfit~
{Fe Style} Mesh Tank Top /0015/ - NEW @ She & Him
Instinct  - Urban Surface Shorts - White - NEW
 CD - Runway White - Male - NEW
SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Phoenix TATTOO - Fresh - NEW @ She & Him

~Accessories~
[geek.] Not Here Paper Bag - Anti Social Hunt Gift - NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment