Thursday, May 15, 2014

~Meet Me In Paris~


Someday I shall visit Paris, simply for the croissants I think :P  For reals I have been inamored of Paris since I was a teenager and watched the movie French Kiss.  Yes I'm a cheesy chick flick lover, always have been always will I spose.  Lounging around my little french apartment is always the best in a little negligie, you never know who may pop in for a visit right?

Lastly what I have been waiting some time for is the last piece to Muka's Love set, we have cuffs, and arm bands, and garters and finally a matching color complete with color hud, the colors match seamlessly with the other parts of the set as well as her first amazing pair of shoes!!!

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Harley <Latte>
Hair:  [INK] Hair___BPPYO ::Brown
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Maai Slink *Fingernails & Toenails * French Applier
*L.inc* Cute Azz

~Outfit~
~Blacklace~ Sweet Treat: Floral PJ Set - NEW
*MUKA* Keeley - NEW @ The Big Show

~Accessories~
*MUKA* Collar Love - NEW @ The Dark Style Fair

~Pose~
Captivity Co. - Shannon 002

No comments:

Post a Comment