Thursday, May 15, 2014

~Papillon~


Remarkable Oblivion did it again, these Papillon head pieces have so much detail and the texturing is out of this world.  The one thing I really like about these is that they are separate pieces so you can wear the left or right if you don't want to wear both.  I'll be using this one in alot of ways, I'm thinking of making it smaller and tucking into a bun too maybe :D

The picture is not my favorite at the moment.  I've been fighting how to learn to hand draw hair bits and I'm not a fan.  My Wacom pressure sensitivity was being a crapper so please ignore the hair thats drawn in :/
Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   [PF] Sora <Peach>
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Zoella - NEW

~Outfit~
RO - Papillon - Spinel (Materials) - NEW @ We <3 Roleplay
[Keystone] Fleur de Beaut [Silver] - NEW @ Fit for a Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment