Sunday, December 14, 2014

~Fly Me To The Moon~


I absolutely love when I get to do headshots, they take me alot longer but I really get to show alot more detail in the pieces I am wearing.  Belleza has released the Mae skin with several new makeups for the upcoming round of The Liaison Collaborative.  This skin is simply put...."Delicious", from the moment I put it on I feel refined and gorgeous.  I partnered it up with Aislings latest jewelry set from the gacha at Tales of Fantasy.  The HUD allows you to choose from quite a few colors for the flowers and you can win 3 colors of metal...black, gold and silver.  When I put on the red I slapped on Pekka's newest lips from the Frost event and fell in love with the look, I hope you do as well :D

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  -Belleza- Mae TLC Fair 3 Dk - NEW @ The Liaison Collaborative
  Hair:  . Liquence . - F3 in Genetics
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant

~Outfit~
. aisling . Dame des Fleurs Jewelry Set - Black - NEW @ Tales of Fantasy

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Dust lipstick - Blood - NEW @ Frost
:Moon Amore: Ukka Septum - Simple [Black] - NEW @ The Gacha Mania

No comments:

Post a Comment