Sunday, December 07, 2014

~Holiday Travel~


I fortunately don't have to travel during the holidays but I've sorta daydreamed about it.  The airport was always way more busy than this one tho :P  Must be the red eye.  In a different life I'd travel way more and see all the places I've dreamed of.  I do suggest you take the trip to The Men's Dept's newest round.  Just for the holidays they've done up a gacha round that most of the designers decided to participate in.  I also wanted to make note that the DeeTalez skin I'm wearing has an applier for the Belleza Venus body, skin makers are getting around to making them finally \o/

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  DeeTaleZ - Leyna Mixedtype
  Hair:  Clawtooth: Snow Bunny - Essentials - NEW @ The Arcade
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
-Belleza- Venus Mesh Body 

~Outfit~
[Cynful] Cardigan Dress - NEW @ Winter Trend
{Livalle} Evoke -Platform Boots- Slate - NEW

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Nelt nose septum - blackened steel - NEW @ Suicide Dollz
-David Heather-Travel Carryon/Black RARE - NEW @ The Men's Dept
-FAUN- Midi Ring Set -Onyx
[MANDALA] JYUZU SINRA bracelets
[MANDALA] KOTOWARI Necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment