Monday, December 08, 2014

~Scrooged~


I got this amazingly built Ebenezer House set from Death Row Designs to blog and I may have gotten a wee bit excited to get to work on it.  Sadly I didn't have enough prims on my land to rez it because I'm a bit of a prim big and barely leave enough to rez boxes :/  So I batted my eyes and asked my beautiful wifely Madeleine Andretti if I could use her place and she graciously said yes, as long as it was after her ogre of a partner was gone.  So I waited for the sun to go down because he doesn't sparkle in the sunlight he bursts into flames and as he crawled off to do whatever it is he does Muka and i snuck over and got to building :D  The entire build is so freaking dreary and depressing, in the best of ways of course, I mean it's Ebenezer's, isn't it supposed to be?

I want to thank Maddie of course for allowing me to borrow some prim space for a lil while and for  Mukabear for helping me setup the scene and taking the beautiful interior shots for me while I worked on the outside ones.  We make one hell of a team is all I'm saying  ♥ Lovers you both forever and few days to boot ♥

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Doll V2 <Crystal> - Pure
  Hair:   ~Tableau Vivant~ Xy - Light brunette15 - NEW @ The Arcade
[[ CR ]] Nyam Nyam

~Outfit~
Foxes - Woodland Wonderland - Peacoat Dress - Navy - NEW @ The Arcade

~Accessories~
Foxes - Woodland Wonderland - Fur Muff - Navy - NEW @ The Arcade
Foxes - Woodland Wonderland - Ear Muffs - Navy - NEW @ The Arcade

~Decor~
DRD ebenezer house - RARE - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD ebenezers bed - RARE - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD small frames hallway - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD old rugs - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD ebenezers coat hanger - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD ebenezers bookcase - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD lonely chair grey - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD lonely chair green - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD ebenezers relaxing chair - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD cuddle rug - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD ebenezers fireplace - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD ebenezers  laundryline - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD ebenezer sign - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD ebenezers large frame - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD Scrooges desk - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD Marley's desk - NEW @ The Arcade
DRD small frames hallway - NEW @ The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment